Wednesday, February 26, 2014

work-out Wednesday

Since Jennifer is hosting this 7 posts in 7 days thing, I guess I can borrow some inspiration from her.  I shared her lazy-nerds-guide-to-weight-loss with my husband last night as he is a fellow nerd and introvert.  We later watched a video guide about cross-fit in wonderment as apparently there are extroverts who like to exercise with other human beings.  It's not like Sir Rianus and I have to workout in complete solitude; there are often small people that are hanging around in our very small apartment while we do our exercise routines.  This is good.  We like them to witness that exercise is a normal part of healthy existence.  Being work-out buddies with my husband, even though we are at opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to the actual activities is fun [he lifts heavy weights and wants to bulk up, I do tai chi and want to get toned and flexible].  It is something we are coming to share.  This is a good thing.  There are very few things we have in common so it feels good to find something.  We are getting good at cheering each other on; visible and tangible results are helping :)

Do you workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment