Friday, June 27, 2014

lost - five minute friday

Lost in storage.  Anyone else have a storage unit?  Isn't it fun when you think of something that you own but can't access because it's in storage.  And your husband can't possibly get it for you as it is "buried".

Lost because of geography.  I had amazing friends.  Then I emigrated.  There is no 'popping round' anymore.  No cups of coffee made with love, or shoulders to cry on.

Lost in time.  I once was a little girl who was always sensible, and mature, and did the right thing.  But in doing so, I lost some of who I was.  I'm learning to go back to find that little girl and help her learn how to have a little fun.

Lost because I don't know which way to go.  God be my compass.



Five Minute Friday

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my site to comment. I am so glad you did - because I got to find you and these lovely words. Simple and so descriptive. For what it's worth - we have a storage unit. I am amazed monthly that I pay someone to keep stuff I haven't seen in over a year and can't get to because it's 'buried'!!! Keep fighting the good fight and keep God as your compass. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete