What Princess Morag learned in May:
- Having an adventurous spirit was easier when there wasn't a husband and children to consider.
- She can't say 'no' to people on the phone. It is difficult, but possible, in an email.
- Going to the cardiologist office still makes her feel very young.
- Her kids are growing up ridiculously fast so she is learning to make the most of what these days hold.
- Listening to the radio makes her happy.
- Baseball games are likely more fun when the weather isn't rain with a biting wind.
- First grade is a good level for substitute teaching - the students know the routines and still have some awe for the teacher.
- The movie 'Inside Out' provides some good catharsis one year after moving.
- Mosquitoes are still her nemesis.